Office Manager Internship
A little about us:
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of electronic sports (Esports). Our mission is to lead the new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, with the goal of becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from Esports.
Due to the explosive growth of our brand and the esports movement as a whole, we’re searching for the next smart and driven Fnatic to join the ride.
A little about the role:
In April we launched our HQ in the heart of London’s technology centre, Shoreditch, and now we’re looking for a creative and resourceful Office Manager intern to help run an efficient ship.
Our HQ is over 5000 sqft complete with gaming rooms, multiple meeting rooms, a full kitchen, big screen tv as well as space for 50 desks. The new office is a hive of activity, with event screenings, press and media days, product launch parties, as well as important meetings and partner visits.
As part of our London team and the front-runner of our office, you will take pride in the quality of the office enviroment, maintaining and improving the design of the space, supporting on the execution of the small events we will be hosting, and managing the experience of all employees within the building. In short, you'll make our space rad, and keep operating smoothly.
Skills we believe are required to be successful
- Supporting the day to day running of the office - you will serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, billes etc
- Keeping the decor maintained and helping organise any new updates to the space.
- Organizing and scheduling meetings and appointments utilising the space.
- Coordinating with various departments for office equipment and needs.
- Providing general support to visitors and staff, making them feel welcome
- Keeping track of samples/equipment/or parcels.
- Arranging any office events like parties, dinners and perks etc.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable global brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries;
- Working with a talented, international and driven team of people who all share the same passion: esports;
- Fast-paced, fun and friendly team working environment;
- Independence and trust, grow quickly with a supportive team as you gain experience;
- On-going training and learning opportunities;
- Learn the in and outs of working in a fast paced startup first hand