A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of electronic sports (esports). Since then, our charismatic pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most out of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve grown to over 8 million fans on social media, with 10’s of millions more watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead the new world sport into every household through contents products and experiences, with the goal of becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports.
Due to the explosive growth of our brand and the esports movement as a whole, we’re searching for the next smart and driven Fnatic to join our ride.
Let’s talk about esports as a commercial opportunity, since 2015 there has been a 50% increase in Revenue Growth, across Media Rights, Merchandise, Advertising and Sponsorship to $493 million, which is predicted to grow to $1128 million by 2019. Businesses are lining up to maximise their exposure across esports and one of the best things about working at Fnatic is that we are privileged to be in a position to choose the partners we wish to collaborate with.
There is no end to this exciting and diverse role, you will be required to engage with marketing, communications and brand activation strategies to commercially capitalise on sponsorships and partner campaigns. Your focus will be to develop our partnerships, such as Monster Energy, working with them to understand their own commercial objectives, and really become a part of their team to create a collaboration that will offer exceptional brand exposure across esports.
- Delivering best-in-class value / return on sponsorships and partner marketing campaigns
- Onboarding of new partners
- Manage deliverables for the partner with the relevant teams in Fnatic
- Prepare, deliver and present monthly partner reports and quarterly evaluation meetings
- Frequent communication with partners, whether through weekly calls or in-person at events.
- Relationship management and staying attune with the interest of the partner and the organisation itself
- Propose new opportunities that will enhance the partner’s presence and sponsorship activation
- Creative interaction with all of Fnatic to come up with new ideas and proposals that set Fnatic apart as the best esports brand and partner in the industry
- We’d want you to be a great relationship builder, always keeping up with the latest in the esports industry and taking a personal interest in the partners and people you’re dealing with
- Preferably Degree Qualified
- Previous experience delivering project content across digital platforms
- Prepare commercial updates for the management team
- Creative Flair and events management experience
- Adaptable and accepting of working in a fast paced environment
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Working with a talented, international and super excited team of people who all share the same passion: esports.
- A very competitive base salary including personal and team based commission plans on multi-million ($) commercial budgets.
- Great office in Tech hub of London.
- Enormous potential.
Where you’ll be working:
We’re developing a 4000 sq ft office in the heart of London’s technology centre, Shoreditch. Complete with a bar, coffee station, DJ booth and sound system, large projector, 3 meeting rooms and space for 50 desks - the new office will be a hive of activities. We’ll have screenings, press and media announcements, product launch parties as well as important meetings and partner visits.