Business Management Intern
A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of electronic sports (esports). Since then, our charismatic pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most out of any organisation. We’ve got millions fans world-wide, with 10’s of millions more watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead the new world sport into every household through contents products and experiences, with the goal of becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports.
Due to the explosive growth of our brand and the esports movement as a whole, we’re searching for the next smart and driven Fnatic to join our ride.
Where you’ll be working:
We’re developing a 4000 sq ft office in the heart of London’s technology centre, Shoreditch. Complete with a bar, coffee station, DJ booth and sound system, a range of facilities and space for 50 desks - the new office will be a hive of activities. We’ll have screenings, press and media announcements, product launch parties as well as important meetings and partner visits.
As a business management intern you’ll be working directly with the CEO and core management team focusing across our operations which covers our esports operations, our product brand Fnatic Gear, 5 international offices, and numerous events and corporate delegations.
We’ll be looking to you to help us identify opportunities and efficiency improvements, with typical activities to include supporting management reporting, objective based planning, market research and preparing strategic proposals.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a high-growth, demanding company, which is largely recognised as one of the global leaders in esports.
- Manage and support the cycle of our quarterly objective based planning (OKR), including organising the quarterly reviews and administrating the quarterly objectives.
- Prepare weekly progress reports based on the input from all contributors. Distribute weekly progress reports to all stakeholders.
- Stay attune on esports, gaming, peripheral and lifestyle market movements to provide for frequent intelligence for the management team.
- Provide specific management support on strategic projects, including market research, data gathering, building forecasts or other models and reaching out to potential partners.
- Prepare board reports and support management team members with internal presentations.
- Other tasks as required by the core management team, or creative endeavors that you identify yourself.
- Business management education (BA / MBA or similar), either finished or late stage.
- An initial 6 months working from our London HQ.
- Hard-working, dedicated with a great appetite to learn and grow.
- Analytical, creative and strategic mindset.
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Working with a talented, international and super excited team of people who all share the same passion: esports.
- Great office in one of the most vibrant areas in London.
- We provide for a monthly compensation comparable to London based intern position.