Performance Marketing Manager
At Fnatic we believe great marketing is authentic, adds value, is playful and is the pillar on which to grow our brand towards our mission. Our goal is to be the number one lifestyle brand from esports within 3 years, and we’ve got a lot of work to do.
We’re active in many marketing channels, from our ever present star gamers who perform globally at tournaments, to content, social, outside influencers and the events we run. We even launched our own concept store in December BUNKR.
We have over 10m fans across social media, and global sales across our ecommerce sites, amazon, or partners, which is a significant base of which to target online marketing activities. We are looking for someone who will thrive on having the vision of new strategic marketing channels to try, all the while working with our vast creative team to devise new assets, and accelerate campaigns.
We need you to be data-driven, obsessed with optimisation and get super excited to see the results of your experiments. Through the systems you have devised, whether that's through exit polls or clever attribution, you’ll be ultimately responsible for our outbound marketing funnels, and figure out what is really working, and what’s not.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement and manage performance campaigns across paid search, content, display, paid social and affiliate marketing efforts.
- Develop and execute our online advertising strategy, maximising the spend resourcefully.
- Manage multi-lingual digital campaign approaches in line with daily insights and brand promotions across European, Asian and US markets.
- Help unify strategies across social media, marketing and sales teams by offering data-driven support.
- Create up-to-date reports and optimization plans for ROI, campaign performance, purchasing patterns and website traffic.
- Utilise conversion funnels and optimisation strategies (CRO; Conversion Rate Optimisation).
- Collaborate with our creative teams on landing page designs and testing.
- Assist in the activation and delivery of programmatic RTB display & video campaigns across multiple platforms (desktop, mobile).
- Always looking into new channels, you’ll test native, facebook, display, amazon, and search and through successes, gain an ever increasing marketing budget.
Skills we believe are required to be successful
- You will find a certain kind of thrill when you’re able to turn a little into a lot with a hacker mentality and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You’re a leader and team player, and work well in cross-functional teams with a passion for using data to drive insights.
- You thrive in fast-paced, rapidly evolving environments. You’ll do whatever is needed for success.
- Experience in a performance marketing role for consumer and lifestyle focussed brands, matched with an insatiable curiosity of what's to come.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, drawing from an ability to draw insights from large data sets.
- Video performance marketing experience.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics, CRM, SEO and other marketing tools and channels.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Additional languages a plus, as we’re an international business.
Other things you should know
- Based in London you’ll have a permit / visa or similar to work in the UK as required.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Working with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business.
- A very competitive base salary with the potential for options.
- Great office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world.
- Potential for travel for the business around the world.
- Varied workload, never complacent.
- Friends and Family discounts on our products.