Gear Regional Sales Managers ( Nordic / France)
A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of electronic sports (esports). Since then, our charismatic pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most out of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve grown to over 8 million fans on social media, with 10’s of millions more watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead the new world sport into every household through contents products and experiences, with the goal of becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports.
Due to the explosive growth of our brand and the esports movement as a whole, we’re searching for the next smart and driven Fnatic to join our ride.
What’s the role?
Fnatic Gear launched in Nov 2015 to sell a growing product range of gaming hardware, accessories, apparel & merchandise. A significant part of the sales are made through its direct digital channels, such as Fnatic.com, Amazon and eBay.
Fnatic Gear have a Global customer base, and three key regional markets, Europe, Asia and USA. We are looking for people that have experience and existing client relationships in these markets. With an immediate preference for experienced Sales managers with Nordics and French experience. Due to the nature of the role you will need to visiting clients in your target region, so we are offering the opportunity to be home based in these key areas.
We’re looking for an energetic go getter, you’ll be involved with both sales and account management responsibilities, managing our marketing channels and building key relationships across our regional customer bases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Drive new revenues for Fnatic Gear, through expanding regional commercial relationships.
- Prepare and deliver commercial updates to the Sales director and management team, and maximise revenue strategies.
- Work in collaboration with the Fnatic management team actively contributing to a wide variety of company tactical and strategic topics.
- Understand local customer requirements and margin structures.
- Support our ecommerce teams, helping our supply chain to be as informed as possible in regards to customer requirements.
Skills we believe are required to be successful
- Ability to develop clear action plans and drive processes with numerous interdependencies
- At least 3+ years’ experience in driving sales performance (ideally within the Gaming scene)
- Multi-lingual skills highly advantageous, especially across our target regions, Nordics and France
- Superior organizational and problem solving abilities
- Strong planning and analytical skills, with proven ability to translate data and metrics into predictable business insight
- Effective time management skills and ability to overcome obstacles to meet deadlines.
- Preferably Degree Qualified
- Availability to travel internationally on a short-term and flexible basis.
Other things you should know
- This role is offered as a home based position, but can also be based from our London HQ.
- A permit / visa or similar to work in the UK required.
What we have to offer
This will be an experience you will never forget! Whether you’re an avid esports fan or ambitious sales professional, this is a truly unique opportunity to be in the forefront of a new industry that’s going to hit it really hard. Joining Fnatic means you will be part of one of the most legendary and successful esports organisations currently out there. Since we’re a fast-growing business frequently starting new ventures, there are no limits to how your career can develop with us.