People Operations Co-ordinator
What’s the role?
You’ll be working in a fast paced hive of activity in our head office in the heart of Shoreditch. Fnatic currently has 60 employees across 5 international offices, and this is set to double this year alone. The role will be reporting into the People Operations team and involves working directly with the CEO.
We’re looking for a dedicated and resourceful People Operations associate to support the further development of our human resources team, including general administration and compliance within London, and across our international offices.
On top of this you will be assisting our recruitment team in sourcing the best talent for our business, and developing best class procedures and programs for our workplace to keep our employees engaged at all times. You will also be involved in the creative setup and running of our Internship and Graduate programmes.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Directly reporting into the CEO, administering company procedures and policies
- Developing and implementing new admin systems, and coordinating HR responsibilities
- People operations administration tasks such a employee records and holidays
- Assistance with job descriptions
- Assistance with candidate research and searches
- Managing response to applicants and interview scheduling
- Preparing employment contracts for new employees in the different office locations
- Keep up-to-date and inform CEO / management of the relevant employer and employee compliance / regulations
- Maintaining and 'enforcing' company and staff policies
- Responsible for employee inductions, meetings and training
- Making sure we keep track of all the equipment coming in out of the business and that all new staff are fully operational from day 1
- Work with management teams to conduct interventions, fact-findings and resolves conflicts as they arise
Skills we believe are required to be successful
- Start-up business experience; this is not your normal 9-5, this is a high paced environment, you’ll need to be flexible and relish in the rapidly evolving and potentially wavering workloads;
- Knowledge of legislation in the areas of employment, equality and diversity and data protection
- Proven ability to handle confidential information
- Fantastically computer literate, including knowledge of a range of internet SaaS tools
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Solid verbal and nonverbal communications skills, good interpersonal skills, coaching and counseling skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
Other things you should know
- You’ll be working from our London office
- A permit / visa or similar to work in the UK required
What we have to offer
We’re developing a 4000 sq ft office in the heart of London’s technology centre, Shoreditch, complete with a roof terrace, bar, coffee station, dj booth and soundsystem, large projector, 3 meeting rooms and space for 50 desks - the new office will be a hive of activities. We’ll have screenings, press and media announcements, product launch parties as well as important meetings and partner visits.
This will be an experience you will never forget! Whether you’re an avid esports fan or ambitious HR professional, this is a truly unique opportunity to be in the forefront of a new industry that’s going to hit it really hard. Joining Fnatic means you will be part of one of the most legendary and successful esports organisations currently out there. Since we’re a fast-growing business frequently starting new ventures, there are no limits to how your career can develop with us.