Executive Assistant (Right hand)
We are Fnatic, the world’s leading professional esports lifestyle brand. Born in 2004 into the new world of sport, our charismatic pro-gamers have since won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 different games– the most out of any organisation. Our global growing community counts over 10 million fans on social media, with tens of millions more watching our pro-gamers compete each month.
Our mission is to lead the new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, with the goal of becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports.
Due to the explosive growth of our brand and the esports movement as a whole, we’re searching for the next smart and driven Fnatic to join the ride.
Who are you?
You’re a people person. Others are drawn to your down-to-earth energy and enthusiasm.
When someone comes to you with a big idea, you automatically think about what needs to be done to make it happen. The logistics, the team, the supplies... the potential!
You get shit done. And you know that the secret to getting shit done in the 21st century doesn’t necessarily mean being a whiz at spreadsheets. It means being obsessive about time management and a adopting a life-hacker perspective.
You thrive in fast-paced environments. Always one step ahead, you have a gift for reading between the lines and keeping things in check.
You’ve got street smarts and a global perspective. London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Black Rock City, Cape Town.. you’re down.
Boredom isn’t a word you want to exist. You’re a “solver”, not a “stresser”, welcoming each challenge as a new adventure. Work hard, so you can play…
No task is too absurd, as long as it makes sense toward doing great things– and the overall mission.
This might be the first time you’ve ever heard of esports. Or perhaps you’re a diehard fan. Either way, you’re thrilled by the prospect of being at the forefront of a growing global phenomenon (as well as assisting a founder who has a relentless entrepreneurial spirit and wide-ranging passions from a theme camp at Burning Man to interior design).
- Obsessive organisational and time management skills
- An eye for design and creative thinking
- Experience working in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of and passion for the technology and creative industries
- Natural affinity with tech tools and are fast to learn with tools such as Slack or Trello
- Never missing a deadline or a beat.
- Positive problem-solving skills and ability to work at speed effectively
- Previous experience as an assistant would be ace, but not a necessity
- Obviously, a visa or similar to work in the UK, good spoken/written English and ability to travel as required
What we have to offer:
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Working with an ambitious and super creative founder, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business.
- A very competitive base salary with the potential for options.
- Great office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world.
- Potential for travel with the Founder as well as for the business around the world.
- Enormous potential for career growth.