Graphic Designer / Art Director
At FNATIC we believe design is at the core of everything we do.
It forms the underlying connection between people and our mission. The experience of interacting with our brand should be clever, intuitive, and playful.
These interactions can come in many forms -
- the layout of our ecommerce platform,
- the creation of playful but simple product packaging,
- the look and feel of motion overlays in our multitude of video productions,
- the design of wall art for our new retail concept store,
- the selection of a new collection for our apparel line
- the design of new graphic prints for our mousepad collaborations
- the creation of marketing materials surrounding global product launches.
As a Graphic Designer / Art Director within our team, your days will be filled creating these engaging interactions. You’ll work alongside our global production team from accross 8 locations to develop, inspire and improve the design function – driving our brand to be the the premier global brand from esports.
You'll have the opportunity to work across a number of different fields, with varied work but are able to specialise if your skill sets lie in specific areas. You should have an understanding of how to work within and help define a brand. Your curiosity will seek inspiration from your environment and others, and your enthusiasm will inspire us.
You are excited by the future of the internet and what possibilities lie ahead, especially for our growing entertinament vehicle, ESPORTS.
In addition to a winning attitude, an insatiable love of design and desire to push the boundaries of what’s possible, we’re looking for these key skills:
- Excellent visual and user focused design skills with an eye for detail.
- Expert in the use of in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch etc.
- Excellent graphic design capabilities, use of shapes, color palletes, typography and patterns to create beatuiful and compelling artwork
- Strong understanding of designing for the web, mobile and other connected devices
- Ability to work within brand and design guidelines, whilst also considering possible unique interpretations.
- Be able to demonstrate and articulate your vision when delivering a new concept for the brand
- Excited by the new opportunities with moving image, animation and adaptive/responsive layouts
- Extensive experience designing the look & feel of advertising materials
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- A new setup and you're pick of our gear for one set.
- Working with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business.
- A very competitive base salary with the potential for options.
- Great office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world.
- Potential for travel for the business around the world.
- Varied workload, never complacent.
- Friends and Family discounts on our products for friends.