A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of esports. Since then, our pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve created a community of over million fans, with 10s of millions watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead this new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports. We need you to help us achieve this.,
Given the explosive of esports and the continued growth of our brand as a whole, we’re in need of the next smart, driven Fnatic to join the ride.
What’s the role?
As part of our Frontend team your days will be filled developing engaging experiences and products across our fast moving business. You’ll have an eye for the fine details, love your JS/CSS and be as happy diving into well-documented code as you are developing your own.
You get excited by new techniques and love the idea of developing highly functional, data-rich single page web applications with dynamic, JS-driven interfaces. Knowing tech like you do, you’re excited by the future of the web and what possibilities lie ahead with advances in technologies like React, Redux and Node.
You might work on…
You’ll relish working as part of a team on a number of varied projects—
- Launching our headphone range with an innovative animation based landing page
- Developing a cross platform, multi product software interface used by all customers
- An aim game written purely in JS to embed at our international booths
- Optimizing the ecommerce experience of our globally redesigned webshop
- You have 3+ years commercial experience as a Frontend Engineer/Developer and are hungry for more.
- Proficiency with HTML5/CSS fundamentals
- Deep understanding of the Document Object Model (DOM)
- Good knowledge of React, Redux and Webpack are a plus!
- Experience with CSS preprocessors. We use Sass.
- Experience developing responsive mobile-first websites
- Experience collaborating on software projects with design and backend aspects
- Quick learner, Excellent communication skills
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- A GitHub account with some cool projects in it
- Amazing debugging skills
- Interest for backend technologies (Node) or DevOps
- Interest in functional programming
- An ambitious entrepreneurial drive
Other things you should know
- You’ll be working from our London office.
- A permit / visa or similar to work in the UK required.
- Work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Enjoy the buzz with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business.
- A competitive base salary with the potential for options.
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world.
- Potential for travel for the business around the world.
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office and in game. Friends and Family discounts on our products.