A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of esports. Since then, our pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve created a community of over a million fans, with 10s of millions watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead this new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports. We need you to help us achieve this.
Given the recent boom of esports and the continued growth of our brand as a whole, we’re in need of the next smart, driven Fnatic to join the ride.
What’s the role?
Fnatic is a hugely successful brand which is known worldwide, and this role is all about capitalising on the commercial opportunities that we attract, across sponsorship and marketing campaigns. Let’s talk about esports as a commercial opportunity, since 2015 there has been a 50% increase in Revenue Growth, across Media Rights, Merchandise, Advertising and Sponsorship to $493 million, which is predicted to grow to $1128 million by 2019.
The biggest brands in the world are just waking up to the limitless marketing and commercial potential within this global industry, and we are offering you the chance to join our global partnerships team, reporting directly into the Head of Partnerships, and help us to dominate the market.
We will be expecting you to generate new revenue streams from either your existing networks or through your own savvy and creative means, but bear in mind we are already working with some great brands such as Monster Energy, leaving you plenty of scope to leverage across these current prospects.
A Global opportunity unlike any other:
- Driving new revenues for Fnatic, introducing new commercial opportunities of value, via Sponsorship, Media and Player Rights Sales.
- Pitching groundbreaking global activation campaigns with category-leading brands.
- Share creative vision and understand our partner's needs, by defining meaningful propositions.
- Building long term relationships with partners, delivering engaged sponsorship deals that go above and beyond their expectations.
- You have 3+ years commercial experience as a Sponsorship Account/Sales Manager and are hungry for more.
- Experience of working to, and ideally smashing revenue targets out of the park.
- Ability to create awesome pitches and present to high level executives, both internally and externally.
- Savvy negotiation skills, managing this part of the process with a high level of integrity.
- Strong knowledge of the current sports sponsorship arena in UK, Europe and Worldwide (not necessarily all).
- You’ll be working from our HQ office in London and be required to travel internationally on a regular basis.
- A permit / visa or similar to work in the UK required
- Ideally you’ll have some knowledge of esports. It’s ok if you’ve not worked in esports, but you’ll need to share our passion for this thriving industry.
- You’ll need agency or direct client management experience.
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation.
- Creative vision, able to face problems and find solutions.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
What we have to offer
- Work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries.
- Enjoy the buzz with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business.
- A competitive base salary, with an uncapped commission bonus structure.
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world.
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office and in game. Friends and Family discounts on our products.