League of Legends Assistant Coach
Are you a current or former professional gamer who is looking for a future within coaching and player development? Do you get a kick from supporting players and helping them grow as athletes and individuals? Look no further, Fnatic is looking for an Assistant Coach who will play an instrumental part in our team’s supporting structure.
The successful applicant is already based in Berlin or can relocate.
You are working directly with the Head Coach of the Fnatic LoL team. You will be assisting in all coaching staff responsibilities, but with a primary focus on game strategy. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing scrim footage to improve both the macro and micro play of players
- Assisting with pick/ban and match preparation for official LCS matches
- Researching gameplay from other regions/teams to target improvement areas
- Hosting individual sessions with the Fnatic players customised around their respective needs
- Working with staff to create a positive and productive training environment
- English fluency, spoken and written.
- Competitive experience as an LCS or CS player in a major competitive LoL region
- In-depth knowledge of League of Legends strategy and gameplay
- Being an effective communicator and educator
- Being ready to walk the extra mile for players when needed
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable global brand in one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding industries;
- Working with a talented, international and driven team of people who all share the same passion: eSports;
- Fast-paced, fun and friendly team working environment;
- You’ll be given independence which will allow you to grow quickly and gain a lot of experience in a constantly growing industry;
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities;
- Great potential for personal development and to make your mark in an international business setting.
- Competitive salary;
- Food, travel and accommodation covered depending on applicant's circumstances;
- Relocation assistance will be provided if needed.