League of Legends Head Analyst
Do you see patterns and paths that others don’t see? Are you excited to take game analytics in esports to the next level? We are looking for a kickass individual to lead our League of Legends analyst team, meanwhile developing new methods and tools to improve our teams preparations and progress.
You are in charge of organizing and managing the analyst work of the Fnatic LoL team, with responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Creating and organizing scrim tracking systems, both stats and gameplay related.
- Leading the creation of scouting documents and preparation for specific LCS opponents.
- Curating data from other competitive regions, and Riot’s API.
- Working with coaching staff to lead gameplay research and presentations to target improvement areas.
- Managing and organizing scouting and data work from junior analysts.
You should know:
- The position is global.
- English fluency, spoken and written.
- A minimum of 2 splits working with a Challenger or LCS level LoL team.
- A background / skills in computer science or statistics
- High proficiency with Excel and basic programming knowledge.
- Sample analyst work done in previous positions.
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable global esports brand in one of the most exciting and rapidly expanding industries!
- Working with a talented, international and driven team of people who all share the same passion: esports;
- Fast-paced, fun and friendly working environment;
- You’ll be given independence, which will allow you to grow quickly and gain a lot of experience in a constantly growing industry;
- Ongoing training and learning opportunities;
- Great potential for personal development and to make your mark in an international business setting.