Social Media Lead
As Social Media Lead at Fnatic, you’ll help build and lead a team delivering content across our key social channels. You’ll work across teams, from supporting partnerships deliverables to executing brand campaigns, to providing social content support for events, You’ll be a data ninja, able to measure the impact of social campaigns and ensure we continually improve at what we do. You gotta be up for it, be a strong people manager and the ability to work well in what is often a high pressure environment.
Your mission is to:
- Grow and manage Fnatic’s social channels through engaging and on-brand content creation and execution
- Build and own the social media calendar, incorporating the content streams of various units (Marketing, Partnerships, Events) and develop clear guidance for all teams and channels to ensure execution
- Manage a global team of social content creators
- Test, monitor and report back on campaigns, sharing insights and feedback internally
- Collaborate closely with the Content team, pulling together moving parts across 10 of the world’s leading Esports titles
- Collaborate closely with the Partnerships team, executing deliverables for all of our partners
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing and Production teams to create campaigns across our various activities, masterminding the storytelling experience of our lifestyle
- Act as a gatekeeper for what goes live on our social channels to ensure consistency and quality
We're looking for:
- Experience putting together a structured content calendar, drawing from various inputs
- A love of start-up environments, appreciating that it is no normal 9-5
- In-house experience, managing social campaigns for a global brand
- Obsession with all things social. You know the big platforms deeply, as well as the next big thing
- A track record of building social audiences and their engagement
- Knowledge of the social performance metrics that count and how to measure them
- Exceptional written and oral English. Additional languages desirable!
- Previous line management experience, and strong interpersonal skills
- Someone well-organised with good time management skills
- A flexible and resilient approach
- An interest in Esports and desire to take our content to the world!
What we have to offer:
- Work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office, in game and just to make you happy!
- Friends and Family discounts on our products