Social Media Lead
A little about us
We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of esports. Since then, our pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve created a community of over million fans, with 10s of millions watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead this new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports. We need you to help us achieve this.
Given the explosive of esports and the continued growth of our brand as a whole, we’re in need of the next smart, driven Fnatic to join the ride.
What is the role?
As Social Media Lead at Fnatic, you’ll help build and lead a team delivering content across our key social channels. You’ll work across teams, from supporting partnerships deliverables to executing brand campaigns, to providing social content support for events, You’ll be a data ninja, able to measure the impact of social campaigns and ensure we continually improve at what we do. You gotta be up for it, be a strong people manager and the ability to work well in what is often a high pressure environment.
Your mission is to:
- Grow and manage Fnatic’s social channels through engaging and on-brand content creation and execution
- Build and own the social media calendar, incorporating the content streams of various units (Marketing, Partnerships, Events) and develop clear guidance for all teams and channels to ensure execution
- Manage a global team of social content creators
- Test, monitor and report back on campaigns, sharing insights and feedback internally
- Collaborate closely with the Content team, pulling together moving parts across 10 of the world’s leading Esports titles
- Collaborate closely with the Partnerships team, executing deliverables for all of our partners
- Collaborate closely with our Marketing and Production teams to create campaigns across our various activities, masterminding the storytelling experience of our lifestyle
- Act as a gatekeeper for what goes live on our social channels to ensure consistency and quality
What will equip you for this challenge:
- Experience putting together a structured content calendar, drawing from various inputs
- A love of start-up environments, appreciating that it is no normal 9-5
- In-house experience, managing social campaigns for a global brand
- Obsession with all things social. You know the big platforms deeply, as well as the next big thing
- A track record of building social audiences and their engagement
- Knowledge of the social performance metrics that count and how to measure them
- Exceptional written and oral English. Additional languages desirable!
- Previous line management experience, and strong interpersonal skills
- Being well-organised with good time management skills
- A flexible and resilient approach
- An interest in Esports and desire to take our content to the world!
What we have to offer
- The opportunity to work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries
- Working with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business
- Varied workload, never complacent
- Friends and Family discounts on our products