We are Fnatic - born in 2004 into the new world of esports. Since then, our pro-gamers have won thousands of tournaments across more than 20 games, the most of any organisation. Through these achievements, we’ve created a community of over million fans, with 10s of millions watching our pro-gamers compete globally each month.
Our mission is to lead this new world sport into every household through content, products and experiences, becoming the first globally recognised lifestyle brand emerging from esports. We need you to help us achieve this.
Given the explosive of esports and the continued growth of our brand as a whole, we’re in need of the next smart, driven Fnatic to join the ride.
What’s the role?
Due to our ever increasing shop demands, Fnatic needs additional support for our SCM team, easing the work with your smarts, dedication and organizational wizardry.
As Logistics Coordinator at Fnatic, you will work within the Product Unit (specifically the SCM team), however you will collaborate with CS, Finance, Apparel, Marketing and other teams.You’ll help ensure we manage Fnatic’s inventory levels efficiently and appropriately in line with regional sales forecasts and help optimise for cash flow. The role is based in our Belgrade office, joining our amazing local team of 12.
Your mission is to:
- Work closely with internal departments to plan shipments of goods to meet client needs
- Coordinate with related parties to collect information needed for analysis
- Negotiate with forwarding agents, insurance company representatives, and carriers for preferential rates and services
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Manage and update the Fnatic product catalogue of hardware, apparel, and other products
- Manage purchases of inventory from suppliers and their flows to regional warehouses
- Manage customer purchase orders and the logistics of orders going outbound to customers globally
- Provide weekly/monthly reports to internal stakeholders
- Maintain and track currently set up documents/reports on a daily basis
- Create processes and methods to gather supply chain data
- Analyze data to identify problematic areas and suggest improvements
- Oversee inventory procedures
- Discover the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules
- Track KPIs and report on supply chain’s performance
- Deal with claims/disputes within our payment platforms
- Assist with Customer Support in high-volume periods
What will equip you for this challenge:
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain/Business Management/Mathematics
- A strong background in administrative/coordination duties, with a well-trained eye for detail
- Fluency in spoken and written English, other languages desirable
- Previous experience with ERP and SAP systems
- Excellent time management, and the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Being a master of communication and a problem solving tzar
- A team-centric attitude, being hardworking and positive
What we have to offer
- Work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries
- Enjoy the buzz with an ambitious and super creative team, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business
- A competitive base salary
- Hip office in city centre
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office and in game
- Friends and Family discounts on our products