EA to Founder & CEO
You’re a people person. Others are drawn to your down-to-earth energy and enthusiasm.
When someone comes to you with a big idea, you automatically think about what needs to be done to make it happen. And you know that the secret to getting shit done in the 21st century doesn’t necessarily mean being a whiz at spreadsheets. It means being obsessive about time management and adopting a life-hacker perspective.
You thrive in fast-paced environments. Always one step ahead, you have a gift for reading between the lines and keeping things in check. You’ve got street smarts and a global perspective. London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Belgrade… you’re down.
Boredom isn’t a word you want to exist. You’re a “solver”, not a “stresser”, welcoming each challenge as a new adventure.
No task is too absurd, as long as it makes sense toward doing great things – and the overall mission.
This might be the first time you’ve ever heard of esports. Or perhaps you’re a diehard fan. Either way, you’re thrilled at the prospect of being an EA in a company at the forefront of a growing global phenomenon and for some of the original pioneers of the industry. You’ll be working with Executives possessing relentless entrepreneurial spirits and a passion for innovation.
Your mission is to:
- Be a trusted conduit between the Executive team and the business, understanding business priorities and helping to manage expectations and commitments accordingly
- Manage busy Executive diaries, interacting with internal and external stakeholders as necessary
- Organise travel, visas and accommodation, preparing (sometimes complex) itineraries
- Take care of financial administration; supporting budgeting, submitting expenses, and credit card reconciliation
- Proactively procure resources, liaising with suppliers and internal teams to ensure the Executive team is always equipped to perform
- Prepare a range of reports, schedules, presentations and correspondence
- Conduct research and present options for new initiatives as they arise
- Plan, organise and support the execution of a range of events, ie. Team building, All Hands, External showcases
- Assist Executive team with ad hoc duties (sometimes personal) as required
We’re looking for:
- Someone who never misses a beat, with obsessive organisation and time management
- An eye for design and creative thinking
- Experience supporting senior management in a startup or fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of, and passion for, tech and creative industries
- Natural affinity with tech tools such as Slack and Trello, with ability to pick up new ones quickly
- Positivity, problem-solving skills and ability to work accurately at speed
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages a bonus!
- Ability to travel as required
What we have to offer:
- Work for the largest and most recognisable brand in one of the most exciting and fastest growing industries
- Work with an ambitious and super creative founder, learning everything about the ins and outs of running a fast paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London, with 8 other locations around the world
- A full stack of tech and gear to perform at the office, in game and just to make you happy!
- Friends and Family discounts on our products